Wearing the right lingerie can actually boost your confidence and make you look gorgeous. But the fact is that most women unknowingly choose the wrong sizes and shapes for themselves. Lingerie usually includes a range of intimate wears such as camisole, bra, corsets, panties, nightwear, loungewear, robes etc. Going to bed after a long tiring day at office in an uncomfortable garment, is naturally not what you would want. Therefore, when you plan to do lingerie shopping online, do look for comfortable nightwear but you also need to be in the clear about how you can make them look amazing on you. A beautiful pair of lingerie will be great for lifting your mood. For that, you will need to know what night-suit or lingerie will look best on you, depending majorly on your body type.
One can consider shopping nightwear online in India as there are so many online eye-catching designs, varieties of stuff and discounts available on online stores. Helping you solve the confusion, below are a few tips on how to choose the right lingerie for you.
- No matter what, get a bra that fits you properly. You can measure the size that’ll fit you at home or you can visit a lingerie store near you for measuring. Follow these quick steps to find out your bra size –
- Measure directly under the bust and across your ribcage, keeping your measuring tape straight around the back to front. If you get an odd number, round it up to the next even number to get your band size.
- Measureloosely around the center-most part of your bust with the tape straight across and around your back to get the bust measurement.
- Subtract theband measurement (in Step1) from the bust measurement (in Step2). The difference calculates your bra cup size. For example a difference of 1” means size A, 2” means size B and so on.
- Therefore, if your band size was 34, and cup size came out to be 2”, then you shall go for a 34B sized bra.